1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

release date

Discussion in 'Xbox - General discussion' started by TwstRangr, Nov 30, 2004.

1. TwstRangr

TwstRangr Guest

well there is a rumor about xbox 2 coming out Jan 5th 05, and what is after Jan 5, Feb 9th......i can dream

2. punqewe

punqewe Active member

What comes after Jan 5th?------THE END OF TIME.

3. TwstRangr

TwstRangr Guest

sorry, if you beat halo 2 on legendary, in the credits, it says coming Feb 9th, i dont know what it or which year it is talking about but im hoping 05.

4. neo7333

neo7333 Guest

It has to be in 05, Because if it was 06, they couldnt give us an exact date because its a little further away..

5. TwstRangr

TwstRangr Guest

sorry i was excited and misread it, bill gates is supposed to unveil xbox 2 jan 5, xbox 2 coming aroud next Christmas

6. TwstRangr

TwstRangr Guest

I would lke to hear all the theories you all have for Feb 9th, and my friend did hear something about halo 2.5 if anyone heard about this reply plz

7. neo7333

neo7333 Guest

[bold]sorry i was excited and misread it, bill gates is supposed to unveil xbox 2 jan 5, xbox 2 coming aroud next Christmas

how the heck would you know ????

8. TwstRangr

TwstRangr Guest

how the heck wouldnt i know?
    For one thing i said it was a rumor on this website, website looked pretty good. And also a guy at gamestop said it should come out next Christmas.

9. neo7333

neo7333 Guest

Interesting.. Well we would see then