1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

resident evil 4 is out!!! and kicking *********

Discussion in 'Nintendo Gamecube - General discussion' started by johnodd4, Jan 13, 2005.

1. johnodd4

johnodd4 Guest

well i was right they fixed the graphic's quality the controller's targeting system and man does this game rock!!! if you have a gamecube you might want to pick this one up very nice

great job capcom another great resident evil game

bugs:

there are only 2 set of bug's that are in the game
    and they are

1. your arm's go threw wall's in some area's

2. you can accedently see threw a couple of the bosses in the boss battles

but in the long run of thing's really miner bug's nothing serouse

and can anyone find infinite heath codes for ashley im really getting tired of watching her die over and over again

the boss battles:

****-excellent 4 stars the cinematics are awesome there is no word's to describe them

the playabilty:
    great we can now change are controller setting's

puzzles:
    weak very weak i have already done 5 puzzles and im almost finished with disk 1 with no player guides or help from the internet

ashley:
    bad idea to have her tag along behind you once you get back to the village with her have fun trying to servive
    and keep here alive she walk's into every trap it's getting quite annoying

far from that great game

p.s don't download this game buy it and don't even try to stream it to much info and sound and some of the video is locked so you cannot copy it...

2. coldasice

coldasice Guest

What do mean? It copies just fine! (yes, I've already bought the game but it's still fun to rip the game) Plays perfect with viper. IMPOSSIBLE to stream, is more like it.

But yeah, great game! Puzzles may be weak...true, but it's really good for those of us that made it through other resident evils with walkthroughs! :p Now we don't have to!

Only one factor that sort of worries me about that game. No zombies!!! :( I love the new monsters and such, they're scarey as hell, however I hope Capcom hasn't disposed of the *zombie* idea totally. Isn't that a small bit of Resident Evil? That's just me though.

Question for you though (because obviously you've gotten father than me) When I have Ashely with me I've been around ALOT in the different areas and I can't find a gate that ISN'T boarded up. What's with that? Where is it?

Thanks! :)

3. L-Burna

L-Burna Active member

I don't have the game,but is Tyrant or Nemesis in the game those two where pretty tight I thought.I like it better when they put updated monsters in the game.I kinda like the idea of them getting rid of the zombies,kinda got old killing zombies all the time right.Another thing I seen a scene where you get to a church or something like that,where they had some peeps with scicles or something like that.I thought that was cool,and is the game long most important question.I probably won't give the game a second chance if it is too short.Oh almost forgot can you use dual guns in the game,was the best thing about the old resident evil code veronica just wanted to see if they got rid of it for good or put it back in Resident Evil.

4. johnodd4

johnodd4 Guest

1. question what disk are you on???

2. and what gate? where? in the village in the small farm where???

5. johnodd4

johnodd4 Guest

no you cannot use dual guns and no it isn't short and gets much harder on disk 2 much harder

6. L-Burna

L-Burna Active member

Doh wonder why they got rid of the dual guns,they where the shiznit.Glad to hear it is a long game,kinda hate playing a game that is short and beat it in a day or so.Thanks for the info will definately get the game real soon,will keep playing the demo for right now.

7. shawn1122

shawn1122 Member

The game will be streamable sooner or later...Starcube might be making a new loader for it and, if thats not true, then a patch will probably be made to make it stream.

Last edited: Jan 16, 2005
  8. cipo_81

cipo_81 Member

This game is one of the best games I'v played all year. My brother bought Gamecube so he can play this game. If there is anyone here who has PS2 do you notice that Resident Evil plays a lot like Metal Gear solid 3.

9. soccerboi

soccerboi Guest

this game's doing great things for the cube. I've heard so many people say stuff like: "Might have to go pick up a cube just to check this game out"

10. fredsdead

fredsdead Member

what up! Am living in Japan and am new to consoles. Can anyone confirm - is Resident Evil 4 called Biohazard 4 in Japan? And I see it's avaliable on Gamecube - is it also avaliable on PS2, and has it been released? If not, anyone know when it will be? Thanks.

11. coldasice

coldasice Guest

Fredsdead, yup, it will be called Biohazard 4. Alot like all the other Biohazards released. No, it won't be released on PS2. This is a Gamecube exclusive game! This is part of a clip I found at:

http://www.gamepower.com.au/?aid=2311

<i>"Resident Evil 4 was originally scheduled to release on GameCube late last year, but it was delayed until January the 11th, 2005. The game is on track to debut in Japan as Biohazard 4 on January the 27th. An Australian release date is currently unknown, but the game’s local distributor THQ Asia-Pacific expect the GameCube version to ship sometime in the first half of this year."</i>

So by this, Japan should already have it. Happy gaming!