1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

RipIt4Me..Quick Reference Guide

Discussion in 'User submitted guides' started by arniebear, Jun 30, 2006.

1. varnull

varnull Guest

You will do better to upgrade the whole process instead of just downloading another obsolete program.

You need dvd fab HD decrypter vobblanker fixVTS dvdshrink and imgburn.. with possibly snydvd (but I never advocate using paid tools when freeware does the job just as well)

Reading the threads about the latest disks will show you what you need.

2. irish1

irish1 Member

I'm hoping someone is still monitoring this page that can answer this for me. I have ripit4me on one computer in my house and I want it on my new computer but the beginning of this forum says it was shut down.... yet underneath of that line there's a link to download it.... so is it down or not? The link goes to a dl page but I don't want to use it if it's a virus or just not going to do anything. Anybody know?
    Thanks!

3. dialysis1

dialysis1 Regular member

4. greensman

greensman Regular member

what is this? It seems available but you'll need other things with it. ;) google will find you FixVTS, Decrypter, and DVDShrink... the last 2 will have to be installed BEFORE you run RI4M. ;)

hth.....

..gm

5. arniebear

arniebear Active member

6. irish1

irish1 Member

Thanks for your help everyone. I actually tried AnyDVD and CloneDVD2 and I guess I should have listened earlier and just put out the money. They're awesome, and I'm not getting the hangups on the dvds that I did when I was using ripit4me.
    And Arniebear, that site you gave is great. Thanks!