1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

ripping 2 sided dvd's

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by tdm08, Mar 18, 2005.

1. tdm08

tdm08 Guest

if this question has already been posted previously, i apologize. i tried searching but could not locate any responses on this subject.... Here's my question: what are the proceedures for ripping an older 2 sided dvd using shrink/decrypter ? 2 sided meaning part 1 on one side and part 2 on opposite side of disc. will shrink automatically know and prompt for flip disc over ??? again i apologize if this has been covered previously. thanks for any assistance..

thanks,
    tdm08

2. sadsac

sadsac Guest

You didn't say exactly what you wanted to do. If you just want to copy one side to one disk and the other side to another disk, the backup should be easy. The movie will play just like the original and the last VOB file on the disk will tell you when to flip the disk.

Now, if you want to add both sides together and shrink them to one disk, that's another story with a whole new set of instructions.

3. bbmayo

bbmayo Active member

This as been answered a couple of times, but let me make it really easy for ya..

See the link in my signature? Go to that site and use the guide called {{DVD-10 to DVD-5? Heres your guide!}}

Your Welcome :)

4. tdm08

tdm08 Guest

thanks bbmayo ... dvd10 was the key.