1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

RIPPING PROBLEMS......................STILL!!!

Discussion in 'Audio' started by NINRH8R, Jan 11, 2008.

1. NINRH8R

NINRH8R Member

Ok, i am just trying to rip a CD to my hard drive and the audio is skipping/jumping....not just one skip, but i mean continuous skipping.....nero has been working fine in the past, but all of a sudden its not working anymore.So today i got a copy of winamp from a friend, i watched winamp rip, rip, rip, rip all 13 tracks within about 30secs. and it put it track into its folder....but when u click the tracks, nothing plays.............at least with nero it was ripping the songs but they are jittery/skip, can't be played at all.......i have tried running the drive at even 8x speed with the same results.

Anybody have a clue what i may try?....i am running windows vista, and my drivers all updated.

2. Amir89

Amir89 Regular member

NINRH8R:

DON'T double post the same topic.
    Try the advice given in the other discussion... and stick to that one.

3. tgvas

tgvas Member

Too bad too, cuz I have the same problem and have been looking for a post similiar, finally found this and no answers.

A better search engine here might be a good idea if a question can not be asked more then once.
    That way we might find it.

4. Mez

Mez Active member