1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

'road to perdition' cut short using dvd2svcd/tmpgenc

Discussion in 'Video - Software discussion' started by lmcvity, Mar 8, 2003.

1. lmcvity

lmcvity Member

using latest build of dvd2svcd/tmpgenc to backup my copy of 'road to perdition'. dvd2svcd is only producing one .bin/.cue file containing only ~3/4 of the movie. the dvd is 1 hour 57 minutes long. i'm getting no errors in the dvd2svcd log file. initially i was using the 'internal routines' to rip the dvd, but switched to vstrip secondary getting recurring errors while attempting to rip the dvd using the 'internal routine' method.

i've heard mention of multi-GPC dvd's, and haven't been able to figure out exactly what that is, or if that may be my problem.

can someone please offer me some assistance? i did a search on the forum but found nothing that assisted me. i've signed up to post on the 'doom' forum/dvd2svcd forum, but you have to wait 5 days before you can post after signing up!!

any/all help would be greatly appreciated!

also, if i need to provide any further information to help in my assistance please let me know! i put everything up there i thought may be pertinent.

thanks,

lane

Last edited: Mar 8, 2003
  2. Shoey

Shoey Guest

I just backed up the movie last night using DVD2SVCD using CCE. My video playback is just amazing! . Maybe give CCE trial a go.

Shoey