1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

runtime problem DRIVING ME NUTS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'All other topics' started by mamaree, Mar 31, 2003.

1. mamaree

mamaree Guest

a movie I downloaded off imesh dreamcatcher the movie looks great but every few min. the movie pauses but the voice is still there like it should be and this is only happening with the first part of the movie I'm dying to watch it something that says runtime has popped up pleae help me_X_X_X_X_X_[small]hey there sweetheart, hope you enjoyed it as much as I did.......[/small]

2. Liquid86

Liquid86 Guest

What kind of movie file is it? It may simply be a link file that takes you to the movie on the internet, there are lots of em. Otherwise, you could quite possibly have a corrupted file, caused by either you or the person you recieved the file from attepting to resume the download too many times.

3. fruitfly

fruitfly Member

I don't know if this will help, but try going to tools - Internet Options - Advanced - Under browsing - make sure disable script debugging is checked and uncheck to display a notification about every error.

Hope it helps

4. mamaree

mamaree Guest

I think it's and avi file and thank you I will try this

5. mamaree

mamaree Guest

If anyone can help again it didn't work

6. mamaree

mamaree Guest

I gave up and went to mirc