1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

sattalite tv

Discussion in 'Digital TV - UK & Europe' started by maurmaur, Jun 28, 2012.

1. maurmaur

maurmaur Member

Had a starview box and all the other options.What do i need to get me going again,not paying sky or virgin.

2. ddp

ddp Moderator Staff Member

moved to correct forum due to poster's blindness as not an "all other topics" issue.

3. maurmaur

maurmaur Member

Thankyou.....been a long time.

4. MICKAH

MICKAH Active member

If it aint a SV 7, then fling it in the bin and you now have to pay to use SV, either get a Kryptview or get a Sat box like a blade

5. piopat

piopat Active member

if you dont want or need pay channels there are plenty of free to air satellite channels that any satelite box will give you ,you can even use an old sky box . its amazing how many people think that once they finish paying sky for pay channels that they can no longermuse their sky box. but a sky box alos opens all the free to air channels ,so if you have an old sky box i the loft dig it out and hook it up to your dish .it will give you all the free to air channels which include
    bbc 1/2/3/4
    itv 1/2/3/4
    ch 4
    e4
    more 4
    ch 5
    5 *
    5 usa
    challenge tv
    pick tv
    horror channel
    cbs drama
    cbs action
    cbs reallity

film 4
    men and movies
    movies for men

and plenty more plus you have plus 1 channels for instance itv + 1 .a lot of people think they only have these channels with sky but i can assure you they are all free.

6. maurmaur

maurmaur Member

What does something like that cost...do i have to pay for subscriptions etc..thanks.

7. darn24p

darn24p Regular member

most sly subs are around a 10er a month or cheaper the more u want but start off with just getting a month at a time. starview 7 is 25 for 6 months but i would not use them as its sh!t lol missing to many channels. and the kryptview is free but again missing channels sticking and freezing too much best thing to do is get a cheap box to start off with till u get used to doing things for urself i would recomend openbox s11 hd cheap at around 50 delivered or dreambox 500s not hd but good box also around 50 pm me if u need any help