1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

SDHC Flash Carts Which one to get???

Discussion in 'Nintendo DS' started by catleyj, Feb 9, 2008.

1. catleyj

catleyj Member

I am now looking to buy a SDHC compatable flash cart for my ds lite having recently brought an R4 and found it awesome i want to upgrade to something that has more memory space.

I have at the moment an M3 Real i got the rumble bundle with a sdhc card for around £58. After a few days with this card i wasnt overly impressed dont get me wrong it all works but the it just doesnt have the userbility that the r4 had.

For instance the soft reset has to be turned on for each game this is time consuming and i feel completely unessary and some games will not play with this feature turned on. where as with the r4 when soft reset is on it automatically works with all games and has caused me no problems at all.

I have now sold the M3 real and have looked at the Cyclo DS, SCDS, TTDS and DSTT.

I have looks as much as possible on these cards but would benefit from actual user experience on the functionality of them. the cyclods seems the most similar to the r4 but i cant find anywhere about the soft reset options could anyone please help???

2. pryme_H

pryme_H Regular member

catleyj,
    The R4DS is incomatible with SDHC (>2GBs). Nevertheless, if you're looking for good memory cards, Sandisk and Kingston are pretty reliable.

3. 123124125

123124125 Member

DSTT is i believe r4 with SDHC compatibly

4. catleyj

catleyj Member

Sorry reading back my post I realised i wasn't very clear. I had an r4 with 2gb but i soon filled this card and went looking for a flash cart that could support a higher capacity so i got the M3 Real but after having this a for a few days i'm not happy with the build quality it just seems flimsy and i hate the fact that you have to turn soft reset on for every rom and that on some roms when soft reset is on the game wont run correctly. I already have 8gb sandisk sdhc card. just need a good cart to play it on

I have seen the cyclos ds, the ttds, and the supercard dsone just need 2 no what the deal is with the user interface and the soft reset settings