1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

serious NERO help needed!!

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by jinxed27, Mar 26, 2005.

1. jinxed27

jinxed27 Member

ok, I just got Nero and am trying to understand it. I have collections of music videos and concerts that I'd like to burn onto dvd discs. I got the Divx converter so the files will be in the correct format to burn, but here are my problems:
    all the guides I read (including ones here) sem to show a different Nero version from the one I have (ver 6.6 ultra). The step by step guides feature options I do not have on my program! Even Nero's own online tutorials do not seem to match my version. I don't even have a 'Video' option on the main menu! How am I to get help if I have some off the wall version?!?
    Also, after burning a few videos I have no option to create a menu or customize anything.
    Plus, trying to playback a disc is a futile effort; it stops itself after about 1 min.
    Anyone? help please?!!!

2. jinxed27

jinxed27 Member

ALSO, is there any way to sort the videos? Instead of them burning in alphabetical order??
    your help is appreciated!

3. McBrat

McBrat Regular member

first I would recomend updating Nero to make sure you have the latest and greatest. This can be done at www.nero.com. Then I use Vision Express 3 to add and edit files. My experience has been that it allows me to add the files in any order, create menus, etc. with step by step instructions.

4. Jetster

Jetster Regular member

Welcome

Nero vision Express will re encode the files for you and you can make a menu. If you have already converted them to .vob files then Nero Burning rom and click make DVD video. To change the order you can rename the files like 1,2,3 .ect in front of the name if you can't move them around.

Look around there are a ton of guides. Also take one problem at a time and be specific about what is happening and what type of files you are working with.

5. jinxed27

jinxed27 Member

thank you both! I'll try what you both said - wish me luck ;)

6. jinxed27

jinxed27 Member

just an update..... Nero Vision worked perfectly for a beginner like me!! thanks a ton! :)