1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

setting bios date

Discussion in 'Windows - General discussion' started by honda155, Feb 2, 2007.

1. honda155

honda155 Guest

i would like to change my bios date on my HP nc6320, but it doesnt show any options to change it, how can i change the date in the bios?

2. borhan9

borhan9 Active member

It should just have it on the top left hand side and u should be able to change it manually.

3. honda155

honda155 Guest

it has 4 catagories; file, security, diagnostics, system configuration, i go into file then to system info and it does not let me change it. am i looking in the right place?

4. honda155

honda155 Guest

ok ive checked what u are talkin about with my other computer and i can do it with that one, its just this stupid HP laptop, any ideas?

5. borhan9

borhan9 Active member

Try maybe system configuration. Could u also do a print scrren past of your bios page?? if at all possible.

6. honda155

honda155 Guest

i really just want to get my vista to work, if u know anything that would be helpful to

7. borhan9

borhan9 Active member

Well if thats the case just go into your boot sequence change it so that it boots from the CD drive and boot up your system up with the Operating System CD and boot from that and from their you should be able to make Vista work and also fix your time settings.