1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Shrink/Decrypter/Nero

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by pikapi88, Apr 4, 2005.

1. pikapi88

pikapi88 Guest

I am trying to learn how to burn dvds. I have tried a couple of times. The first two times nothings. Then i found this site and I followed the directions on http://home.comcast.net/~bbmayo/reccomended.html . The dvd did burn but there isnt any sound and it freezes and breaks up. I burned it at speed 4x. I am not sure what I am doing wrong. I like the idea of using the freeware but maybe it will be worth it to buy a program. What is the easiest program to use that is able to do all of the decrypting, compressing and give good quality. My friend suggested DVD platinum copy. Thanks

reinna

Oh the cleverness of you.....

2. Gringle

Gringle Guest

Crap media gives those results.

regards gringle.

3. pikapi88

pikapi88 Guest

SO I need to use a different type of blank DVD? What is the best type? OR best quality for resonalble price?

Reinna

4. Haco

Haco Guest

ive been using Memorex 8x and theyve been working fine.. im finding them on sale a lot lately 25 for 12 bucks.. ive also used tdk 4x.. not sure on the price.. they were hand me downs.

5. Gringle

Gringle Guest

I use Ritek, others swear by Verbatim, TY, have a browse around the media forum to form your own choice, although most are against memorex :)

redads gringle

6. pikapi88

pikapi88 Guest

Ok awesome yes I see the forum now. I am totally new to this so I feel a little overwhelmed. Thanks alot. :)

reinna