1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Shrink won't burn to Nero anymore

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by blunt, Oct 18, 2004.

1. blunt

blunt Guest

Shrink was copying DVD's great, but now since I messed around trying to update Nero, it won't copy anymore. I see Furb gave the following advice to someone else with the same problem and wrote ...
    "Decrypter needs to burn an ISO file - it can't deal with *_TS files.

Go into Shrink and set it to save the backup as ISO, then make sure the box is checked to burn with Decrypter - try your backup again - should work.... "
    Question - Where in shrink do I actually go to do this.
    cheers pj

2. zippyd

zippyd Active member

when you've decided what to keep, edit and so forth you can click backup. A new window pops up. There is a tab titled target device. In this tab beside the flaming disc we see select backup target. click the arrow and select ISO image file and burn with DVD Decrypter.

I think it might be wise to have someone help figure out your nero problem. I don't personally use nero so I can't help. Describe exactly what's going on in nero and maybe someone else will be able to lend a hand.
    _X_X_X_X_X_[small][​IMG]
    Presario..Athlon 2.16Ghz..512MB RAM..140G HD..HP 300n
    Man who walk with hands in pocket, look crazy, but feel nuts[/small]

Last edited: Oct 18, 2004
  3. blunt

blunt Guest

Thanks - will give this a go!!

4. Buik

Buik Regular member

Ah yes, the up-dating the program scenario. Keep on top of technology. Unfortunately, we create headaches for ourselve when we do this, at times.

Try un-installing your version(s) of NERO. Then install the latest version you have rights to. If you have more that one version of NERO installed, that could be your problem. DVD shrink could be looking in the wrong place. Lots of fun. Makes you learn tho (a good thing)

Make sure that you have clean versions of both Shrink and NERO on your machine. Just like when you started out.

TC

5. blunt

blunt Guest

Thanks TC - fantastic to have such help from you guys!!