1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Silent Hill loading error

Discussion in 'CD-R' started by av_3000, Nov 19, 2003.

1. alfonsas

alfonsas Guest

ye now and im thinking like that...:(( i wery wery wery disapoynted about this but there is no original cds to buy in my town and i dont heard that it is and in my country im living in muther fusking Lithuania:(.....hey or...maybe you know server where i can download that game?

2. Susurs

Susurs Member

Man, I wasted 24h of my time thinking you have an original copy of game and trying to help you. I AM NOT HELPING ANYBODY WITH ILLEGAL COPIES. I was digging through internet trying to solve your problem because I thank you have original copy of game and there is some kind of a glitch in your PC. The only thing I found was that in russia there are 2 or 3 cd version game. Not complete and with sound errors. That's why I asked about your cd's. And that's the way I found out things. People: DON'T BUY THIS ILLEGAL SHIT. And now you do not understand your mistake and ask where you can download the game...crazy. Think a little bit what you're doing.

3. alfonsas

alfonsas Guest

listen if i would live in the bigger country then i woulb bye legal games now im living in little lithuania and i cant buy legal wersions o games becouse legal wersions shows a half year later or more,i would buy trust me and me sucks that is so hapening here sorry that i bought illegal version but i want to play and not tu wait a year then i will buy legal version.......now say to me that you wouldint do like me...a?.i loved silent hill2,and i cant wait so long then i could to play legal version....i know that im doing wrong im sorry...

4. Susurs

Susurs Member

I know the situation in Baltic countries, I know. It's crazy. And I don't know even what to advise you.
    _X_X_X_X_X_[small]EVE[/small]

Last edited: Jan 11, 2004
  5. dinkus

dinkus Member

Haha...with that said, just so everyone knows, I've got the full 5cd ver. of the game...So you're not wasting your time troubleshooting for me...

PS I DO have the very latest sound drivers for my sound card

Last edited: Jan 11, 2004
  6. Susurs

Susurs Member

For Windows 98 there is a topic from KONAMI in read me file. And it says that for sound delay you should reduce screen and rendering resolution. One more thing you could try is to switch off hardware sound acceleration. To do so read my message posted on 10 January 2004 10:14. May be there are some sound options you can configure in 3D analyzer? I didn't used this program, so I do not know.
    _X_X_X_X_X_[small]EVE[/small]

Last edited: Jan 12, 2004
  7. alfonsas

alfonsas Guest

dont laugh people im sad that this is hapening:((((....dinkus download newest drivers from internet......i think it will help..