1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Smoking Aces

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by brandfire, Apr 18, 2007.

1. brandfire

brandfire Member

Tried to to burn Smoking Aces and Pucked using CloneDVD2 with Anydvd running in the background.After I clicked on the VIDEO TS folder and clicked OK I got a "This DVD is Copy Protected" "Clone DVD2 is not for use in coping protected DVDs.

I have never had trouble using this method on any other movies. I dropped back and tried DVD Shrink and got and error message. Any simple solutions.

2. dialysis1

dialysis1 Regular member

I did this one with DVD_Decrypter. You may have a bad disc or your drive may be dirty or faulty.

3. brandfire

brandfire Member

I tried a couple of other movies with no problem. Both Aces and Pucked are Sony but I have had no problems with Sony before. I purchased Clonedvd2 and Any DVD over a year ago and was back to Slysoft for tech. help. I can't even get my key or Reg. numbers I need for tech. support as I downloaded it into a file in my documents. When I try to access it to get my numbers it tells me to restart Anydvd or Clonedvd2 which ever I try to access.. BAD DAY wish I was a little sharper on the computer.

4. dialysis1

dialysis1 Regular member

Exchange the disc. There is nothing special about this one.

5. 11bravo

11bravo Member

What model type burner do you have. I had problems with my old lite-on sohw-832s using ripit4m and anydvd. This was on certain dvds, I recently installed another lite-on shm-165h6s and have had no problems. Backed up smokin Aces, Last king of Scotland and freedom writers with ripit4me ver 1.7.1.0 or it could be bad dvd. It just depends what burner you may have. LOL