1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Someone out there help please...

Discussion in 'Xbox - General discussion' started by Bottz, Apr 3, 2003.

1. Bottz

Bottz Member

Ok so I am a newbie, but that does not mean I dont know what I am doing. I have made several backups of my XBOX games and all work execpt for 3 of them. I have problems with NHL2K3, MKDA, and ToeJam & earl. I am using the following tools to create the backups.
    1) Matrix Mod Chip
    2) EvolutionX_v1.8.3285 dash
    3) EvoX D.6 EjectFix.bin
    4) xISOv110
    5) nero to burn.
    I am wondering if any patches are needed for me to get the rest of my backups working.
    I also have access to a whole bunch of other stuff. Such as EvolutionX_V1_8_3752, gdfImage ISO maker, EvoX.D.6.blue.bin, EvoX.D.6.red.bin, COPYHUNTERS-NewXBEPatcher-XBE_Patcher.zip, and Record now Max. Any help you could give me is much appreciated. Also do you happen to know the difference between the blue and red Bios??

Hope to get a responce soon thanks again.
    Bottz

2. ridah100

ridah100 Member

the difference between the blue and red colour is that when your xbox starts up, the xbox logo is blue or red.

As Well, did you try turning off In Game Reset in EvoX? if yes, and it still doesn't work, try using gdfimage instead of xiso

those are older games and shouldn't receive the xbepatcher