1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sony DVR 510A does not see some DVD's

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by bob6096, Mar 24, 2007.

1. bob6096

bob6096 Member

My Sony DVD burner cannot open some encrypted DVD to play on my computer. I tried downloading latest driver and did not find one. How do I fix this to play DVD's?

2. IHoe

IHoe Senior member

it could be your programs that are not set to read DVDs! make sure you set your programs to read all file types! usually found in the tools or settings areas of the program being used.

3. bob6096

bob6096 Member

I cannot see License to Kill DVD movie in the drive. The drive does not show this DVD in the drive.

4. IHoe

IHoe Senior member

this is an old movie.... nothing special about it and you should have no problem copying it! check to see if it is dirty..... and if it does need cleaning then use sudsy water, windex, or something else that doesn't leave a residue like Alochol, and a clean lint free cloth and rub and dry this in from the inner circle to the outer edge in a straight line! Do not run in a circular motion as this is how the laser reads the DVD! Clean the disk and try again.