1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sony Vegas HELL!!!

Discussion in 'Video - Software discussion' started by bandit85, Jun 26, 2007.

1. bandit85

bandit85 Member

It doens't matter if I render a avi or mov file it plays slow, choppy, and out of sync. I rendered the same file a few days ago and everything was fine, but now is giving me problems.

Help?

2. IHoe

IHoe Senior member

now that I see you asking the same question in 3 threads...... which is against forum rules..... please try to just ask your question in the correct forum for better results! You could have asked this question in the NEWBIE forum where many members can see..... I hardly come to this area (Software Discussion)..... and you haven't even mentioned SOFTWARE! So if you want better results ask your question in the right forum to start with....

now...... if you mention more of what you did, how you did it, and what is the problem then members can get a better idea of what's wrong! Plays slow, choppy, out of sync..... does this mean you burned to disk? or are you playing the avi file? or did you convert your avi file to DVD compliant files and it plays badly on your computer? I don't know what you did! Now if you burned to disk and then it plays slowly, choppy, out of sync..... there could be a # of reasons why this is occurring:

1. if you downloaded your avi file from the internet.... you have to look at the source.... this could be a defective avi file!
    2. what program did you use to convert your avi file?
    3. what speed did you use to burn your converted avi file to disk and what program did you use to do the conversion and burning!?
    4 what media did you use ..... using crappy media can mean the difference in a bad burn or a good burn and also whether it's compatible with other players.

so you have many questions to answer before members here can fully help you out....... please read the forum rules that are located at the top of every forum here and try not to double or triple post! Welcome to afterdawn where members are happy to help out.