1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

sorry, I need help for my GC

Discussion in 'Nintendo Gamecube - General discussion' started by asgard01, Feb 10, 2005.

1. asgard01

asgard01 Guest

I have 2 gamecube, one have D-sub and other one only have AV, I can install my Viper GC to the D-sub GC no problem, but my AV cube is not work, it just stop after Nintendo logo, even I use original disc and I choose all region bios, same thing happen.. just stop
    at logo screen, the disc still turning, but nothing after, if I choose boot DVD, after logo screen, the disc stop and tell me there is no disc inside. but if I move all chip and wire to my D-sub cube.. everything works great... anyone have same problem? please help me, thank you.

2. Icemonkey

Icemonkey Active member

I don't believe there is a working BIOS for the newer Gamecube without the Digital port on the back. The so-called "Version C" Gamecube.

3. ninja234

ninja234 Guest

it depend on the av it can be a different software u need to look tht up

4. asgard01

asgard01 Guest

thanx for the reply, but my friend's gamecube is the new (version C) gamecube (only have AV, same as my) but his work perfect, or there is "NEWer" gamecube just come out ? I am follow this picture [​IMG] to modify my gamecube, and there is version C, or it is the bios problem ? thank you (and sorry of my poor English, I know m English is quite hard to understand, and thank you for help