1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

sound card or speakers?

Discussion in 'PC hardware help' started by mrman, Nov 6, 2004.

1. mrman

mrman Regular member

ok well i have logitech z640 speakers which are 5.1. I have a sound blaster audigy sound card. The speakers all used to work fine and then a i unhooked my computer and moved it to a different room and ever since then i havnt been able to get the 2rear channel speakers to work. Some help would be greatly apreciated.

2. ddp

ddp Moderator Staff Member

try switching rear speakers with front to see if problem follows rear speakers or not, replug in all cables, sound & power & reseat sound card

3. Praetor

Praetor Moderator Staff Member

Check that you've plugged the speaker conenctors in the right sockets :p Also check that windows hasnt reset your speaker configuration :)

4. mrman

mrman Regular member

there all pluged in properly iv checked that. I have also tryed taking out my sound card an reinstalling the drivers. Also tryed the windos config on my speakers. All the settings are right so im really confused here.

5. ianski7

ianski7 Guest

Hey!
    You may want to double check the fade/matrix settings on the control speaker.