1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Spider Bites Suck!

Discussion in 'Safety valve' started by FartDude, Jan 15, 2005.

1. Divinus

Divinus Guest

Oh yeah, about the daddy long legs thing. There's a show called mythbusters here in the US on the Discovery channel. They basically just, well, bust myths. They put the daddy long legs thing to the test and they weren't very poisonous at all, just a myth.

Then again, like djs said, it may be a different species than in America.

Australia needs to have a slogan sort of like Texas does on their travel guide commercials. "Everything's bigger in Texas" Except Australia could say "Everything's more deadly in Australia"

2. FartDude

FartDude Guest

I once seen sumthin on the discovery channel about a toddler whom was bitten by the funnel web spider and lived, just lookin at those things make me wanna piss my pants glad i live here in the states instead, i can live with the recluse and the blk widow cause they arrent aggressive like some other spiders, its even been said that brown recluse bites are kinda rare cause it prefers to stay hidden but will attack when it feels threatend, same for the blk widow i believe , Oh and deadcat just cause u stay indoors and make back-ups all day dosent make u 100% secure , i was bitten right here in front of my good ol computer, But now i check underneath my keyboard drawer cause thats were the little fart knocker made is nestin place at.

3. deadcat

deadcat Regular member

i was joking about that, i work in the desert on a mine site (snakes in back yard a fair bit)
    My gf went to finland and was worried about getting eatin by bears and what ever they have over there. All the finns were going "but dont you live with spiders and snakes???we dont have any of those, bears are harmless compared to those"....give me spiders any day

4. deadcat

deadcat Regular member

5. Nephilim

Nephilim Moderator Staff Member

Why bid on spiders when you can get one free?

FREE RECLUSE SPIDERS AT www.freeshit.com!

All I need is for five people to sign up and I get my free recluse spider. This is totally legit and has been on TechTV so what are you waiting for? After you sign up you can go spam innocent forum trolling for referrals. It's easy! Sign up here:

www.dumbastardspammers.com

6. Divinus

Divinus Guest

lmfao, I think the spammers have finally sent Nephilim over the edge.

7. ddp

ddp Moderator Staff Member

maybe just pissed but duck if you hear a boom!!

8. FartDude

FartDude Guest

ROFL! Ok i'll sign up if ya want a free recluse , or i can send ya a nest LOL

9. deadcat

deadcat Regular member

lol, iv always wanted a free ipod and larger penis though

10. FartDude

FartDude Guest

U can always do it E-Bay... lol