1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

spy recon

Discussion in 'All other topics' started by ñññññññññ, Jan 31, 2005.

1. My parents got a spy recon software and I want to block it. How? we are hooked up on a network and this very message is being recorded. I don't like the fact I need a babysitter on the pc to. Is there a way I can block this program? I want to do something about it. If I deny access from there computer I can't connect cause the connection is through their pc. Plus this works like a keylogger so It will steel my passwords. I don't visit any of those "bad" sites as they call it I just don't like the fact that they get to read all my emails. I need to do something any Ideas? I tried to download something to block it but the thing sent my parents the link before I could finish downloading it. Is this program legal? I mean Keylogger, spyware. Whats next?

2. ddp

ddp Moderator Staff Member

you might want to talk to them about it as it seems they did it for a reason like they don't trust you. so you need to earn their trust before they take that program off

3. Nephilim

Nephilim Moderator Staff Member

I'll second that. Even though you may not like it you should respect your folks' wishes. You can still get to AfterDawn so what else is there to need :)

Last edited: Jan 31, 2005