1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

squeaky voices after burning DVD's

Discussion in 'Nero discussion' started by greg1981, May 3, 2007.

1. greg1981

greg1981 Member

Hi i am new here but i was hoping to get some advice from you gurus of disc burning.

i am having trouble burning dvd's. im using nero 7. the problem is whenever it finishes, i play it back and peoples voices are squeaky and high pitched, like chip monks. This happened after i put 4 episodes of lost on to a DVD and when i put a film on to DVD. the playback speed is fine just the audio.......

any help is appreciated

also does anyone know how to turn off the "ultra Buffer" the preview screen that previews the movie/file that you are burning.

thanks very much guys

2. tripplite

tripplite Guest

you might of clicked something in the options or nero set it to default by acciedent, it is not a physical problem, there is options on what speed to make the audio output, off the top of my head it's 128 kbps per second, but you should thumb around in nero and you'll find the option "audio speed"(SOMETHING SIMILAR) and you will most likely be given the choice custom speed or original (or something similar), choice original sory i'm really vague here but please mention if the voices are just going really fast or there corrupt