1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Stormchat IRC

Discussion in 'All other topics' started by NicHt, May 7, 2007.

1. NicHt

NicHt Regular member

Whats the deal with the IRC channel? Are there rules for being banned etc. Can you be banned for anything? Or does Un-Official mean no one here cares?

2. Auslander

Auslander Senior member

it was started by a few of the mods and ops came as were seen fit. disobey the server or the channel rules, and expect to be banned. the server rules are listed on sign-in, the channel rules are adjust as seen fit. about the only things that will get you banned from the channel are spamming and incredible stupidity.

speaking of AD's channel, i'll be back this weekend, guys! home from school means no more being blocked. wooooooo!

3. NicHt

NicHt Regular member

I thought I was banned unjustly so I kicked up a huge stink, so, yeah. Apparently I offended someone or did something to piss someone off. And I was quarrelling with someone without noticing. It's sorted out now, so If that certain member happens across this thread, I'd like to apologize for anything I may have done to piss you off, offend you, or whatever... sorry.

4. Domreis

Domreis Regular member

is anyone having problems getting stormchat to load?

5. Ripper

Ripper Active member

Nope. If you're having trouble connecting to a server then you can simply try connecting to a few diff ones/diff ports.

For exmaple..

...would all connect you to a Stormchat server - there are many more.

If you're still having trouble, then it's probably your fault (lol), so just tell us where you're going wrong so we can help out.

6. creaky

creaky Moderator Staff Member

i haven't been on there for a while, will try and get on in the week sometime

7. Ripper

Ripper Active member

Cuh, I always miss you on IRC - I'm not around form the 18th till the 9th!