1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Stupidest Criminal...

Discussion in 'All other topics' started by matt81, Dec 7, 2004.

1. matt81

matt81 Member

Nothing is funnier than a stupid criminal, right?

There was a case where a burglar fell asleep on the bed, in the house, with the couple whose house he was robbing. It sounds crazy, but it's a true story. The folks at The Smoking Gun are having a funny award for this year's "Stupidest Criminal", so I thought to start a thread here to see if there were any good stories out there that we can submit to their editors (long-shot but hey, you never know!!) In case you want to check it out the show (it's called The Smoking Gun Year End Special), it's going to air next Thursday night, I believe at 10pm. These guys can be pretty hilarious so it's worth taping in case you aren't going to be home.

2. hd517

hd517 Member

lol...dumbass.

3. witchofOZ

witchofOZ Guest

All i have to say is how stupid can you get?

4. witchofOZ

witchofOZ Guest

When my brother was 15.
    One of my brothers friends got his big stolen.
    (He was stupid enough to leave it outside)
    He found his bike chained to a fence with it's wheels of and it had been bent in every way posible.
    But the dumbass who stole it left his drivers permit on the ground next to the bike.

5. witchofOZ

witchofOZ Guest

When my brother was 15.
    One of my brothers friends got his BIKE stolen.
    (He was stupid enough to leave it outside)
    He found his bike chained to a fence with it's wheels of and it had been bent in every way posible.
    But the dumbass who stole it left his drivers permit on the ground next to the bike.

Srry

6. flip218

flip218 Moderator Staff Member

Next time edit your post. Right side of your post click this icon [​IMG]

7. NeoLance

NeoLance Regular member

LOL who would be stupid enough to leave their permit on the ground? There really are some stupid criminals in this world lol.

8. ddp

ddp Moderator Staff Member

it takes all kinds

9. witchofOZ

witchofOZ Guest

It's like how stupid can you be?

10. squizzle

squizzle Active member

I know a kid who got arrested because one night he got drunk and forgot his house key at home, so he broke into someone's camper and slept there. He woke up the next morning, left, but forgot his drivers license in the camper. The owners found it and called the cops. Idiot.

11. squizzle

squizzle Active member

Then one other night this SAME KID got all drunk and decided to rob a liquor store (along with 3 other stupid friends of his). Well they threw a brick through the window, didn't take any money, and left a trail of liquor bottles all the way to one of the kids' house. Stupid, stupid, stupid.

Last edited: Jan 7, 2005
  12. squizzle

squizzle Active member

You heard of the date rape pill right? You give someone one pill and they're zonked out for a while. Well I know this kid who took like 3 of them himself. He was partying and decided he needed some fresh air, so he went outside and came back in like 10 minutes later all banged up. I guess he got hit by a car. When the paramedics came he was fighting with them, took off running, got picked up by the cops. Then he (while cuffed) kicked the back window out of the cop car, got out and ran like 5 miles back to his own house. He stole his sister's car, she called the cops and they finally arrested him. He's facing 10 years and doesn't remember any of it.

13. squizzle

squizzle Active member

This kid who used to sit next to me in my 10th grade history class burned down an apartment building. No one was hurt, but he left like 80 people homeless. There was a library in the basement of this apartment building and apparently he took a like 4 books, went to each corner of the library and lit a book on fire and dropped it. When the flames got too much for him he walked across the street and watched the damn thing burn down. The cops questioned one of his friends who actually lived in the building and he ratted him out. Now he's sitting life in prison.

14. geestar20

geestar20 Active member

I don't if this fits topic but I'll its a cross between dumb criminal an dumb acts. so sorry if Im off topic.

I was in 5th grade and me a friend and two girls were talking in front of a aprtment complex and some kid we know from school (not a friend just someone we know from school) decides to light a couple of branches from a christmas tree behind some garbage bins,(here in Phoenix, AZ things are pretty dry) so anyways the fire gets out of control and ends up burning down half the complex, telephone poles and like 6 huge garbage bins.

We run and call 911 and tell them there is a huge fire down the street from us. All kinds of police and fire trucks are there putting out the fire, well anyways I stroll on home since I don't know anybetter (like giving a statement).

A week later I have some cops pulling me out of class and asking weird questions, like why did I run and what was my intention, and of course I was frightend and said nothing cause I completely shut down. So about a month later my parents get a letter saying that owner and associates were suing me for the fire, ME, I didn't start the fire and there 4 of us there and the damn kid that started the fire, so why me? I have no idea.

I go to court and the amount they were suing me for was huge..some odd $50,000 thousand dollars, come on...a 5th grader.

Well the judge pretty much threw the case out since I was not the one that started the fire, but the owners couldn't find the other kid so they sued me (I still have no idea why). Funny thing is after the fire they (the kids family) misterously moved in a hurry.

The judge told them to bring in the other kid and then they would have a case. it never happend, Thank god.

Last edited: Jan 7, 2005
  15. ddp

ddp Moderator Staff Member

somebody upstairs was sure looking out for you

16. squizzle

squizzle Active member

pretty traumatic experience for a 10-yr old.

17. geestar20

geestar20 Active member

I don't know how to asnswer this...My dad told me he hopes I get jail time so he doesn't have to deal with me after he knew I didn't do it, what a prick.

It wasn't that I was lucky or someone upstairs was looking out for me, it was just the fact that they couldn't cath the real criminal so they tried to make me the criminal.

You aint lying

18. squizzle

squizzle Active member

so he knew you didn't do it and he wanted you to sit in jail...hell yeah, what a prick. i mean, sorry to dis your dad but jesus christ, man

19. geestar20

geestar20 Active member

No need to apologize, That mother f***** is a criminal for being a bumhole to me my whole life.

Besides we are off topic and im telling my whole life to the world LOL.

Last edited: Jan 17, 2005
  20. NeoLance

NeoLance Regular member

Well hey, no need to apolagize this is an interesting thread. Sorry about your dad and everything dude. Hopefully your life got a lot better after that.....