1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

super mario sunshine dre's

Discussion in 'Nintendo Gamecube - General discussion' started by Wulfie66, Mar 15, 2007.

1. Wulfie66

Wulfie66 Regular member

no matter what I've tried, I get dre's in super mario sunshine! I've run the gcm through fstfix using the F T options, which doesn't seem to fix much. It's one of the few games I get dre's on, is this normal? I'm using the datel sd media launcher and all my other games seem to work just fine. Is this a known problem? Any info would be GREATLY appreciated.

Thanks,
    Wulfie

2. brucedlx

brucedlx Regular member

could just be a bad rip, likely if you got it off a torrent which was repacked or ripped it yourself.

Try to stick to original scene-released files for the best results (i.e. mooncube, stinkycube, etc. and not SUPERMARIOSUNSHINERIPPEDBYJOESSHMUCKFOR_www.SOMEWEIRDTORRENTSITE.NET.gcm)

3. Quezacotl

Quezacotl Regular member

You might have the pot got loose if you have adjusted it. You should check that. I have got that thing many times, i have'nt figured why it adjusts itself so much in small time but it does to me =D Been jumping from 200 to 100 ohms.

4. Wulfie66

Wulfie66 Regular member

haven't touched the pot, haven't even opened the GC