1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

surreal 64 trouble!!!!

Discussion in 'Xbox - General discussion' started by Mike0780, Feb 19, 2007.

1. Mike0780

Mike0780 Member

Okay, I have yet another problem I need help with. I finally found out how to ftp into my xbox, Using Internet Explorer is the best, But anyways.. I got a version of Surreal 64, its name is Surreal64 XXX. It shows that the roms but when after I pick the emulator from the list it asks me to pick a Video plugin. Don't understand this but anyways. after I pick that it says loading rom. with James Bond and Mario and Link and other Nintendo Caractors.. it hangs..(freezes) I don't know whats wrong.. they are .v64 and unzipped.. still nothing.. I had 007 goldeneye and had that going I got it going by going into file explorer and clicking directly on the PJn64 emulator.. That isn't seeming to work for my other games tho.. I checked the .ini and it said the version of the game I had would work but it doesn't.
    P.s I'm using a softmodded Xbox with UnleashedX dashboard.. If anyone could give me a hand i would greatly appreciate it!

2. yimmmy

yimmmy Regular member

didnt i help you before

any ways the video plugin for sureal xxx should be set on the high side like 6 8 some 10 if that dont work then just take it of and put it back on

3. steimy

steimy Active member

mine does the exact same thing, i finally just gave up working with it as i never play the older games anyway. PLus i got my Xbox back when BAED discs were still available on the net (Big A$$ Emulator Disc for those who do not know) These discs have all kinds of emulators and roms on them from different systems and worked great, plus not taking up any HDD space.

4. Mike0780

Mike0780 Member

well thanks.. I too have gave up.. I'm just gonna download a Auto Installer but i did get some games.. still not worth my trouble.. thanks anyways END THIS THREAD