1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Switching game folder from E to F on Unleashed problems??

Discussion in 'Xbox - Hardware boot discussion' started by shmittyz, Jul 25, 2007.

1. shmittyz

shmittyz Guest

I'm having trouble do to the fact that all extra space goes into other partitions F & G. But when I'm ripping games onto the Xbox HDD how do I save them to the F or G partition instead of E.. is there anyway to change the file path?

2. locobrown

locobrown Regular member

Navigate and use the file explorer using unleashX, xbmc or any dash that has a file explorer function. Highlight all the files within D:\ and copy to the appropriate partition. If your using dvd2xbox you might need to edit the dvd2xbox.xml file telling the app where on your hard drive you want your games ripped.

3. shmittyz

shmittyz Guest

my problem is when I rip the games there, unleashedX isn't finding them and putting them in the game menu. Only if they're in the E/ partition are they being found. And then my only way to move them to the E/ partition from F/, is to FTP them to my PC and then back to the other partition. Is there a way to have UnleashedX search the F/ partition for the ripped games?

4. shmittyz

shmittyz Guest

how do i get unleashed to find them in another other partitions? Thats my problem!

5. shmittyz

shmittyz Guest

how do i get unleashed to find them in another other partitions? Thats my problem!

6. locobrown

locobrown Regular member

Edit the config.xml of unleashX. Rename the file extension to .txt after the changes are made rename it back to .xml

Path E:\Games</Path>
    Path E:\HDDLoader</Path>

Where it says path the partition letter, rename or add addtional locations.

Last edited: Aug 6, 2007