1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Terrorist Attack in Netanya, Israel

Discussion in 'Safety valve' started by Sefy, Mar 30, 2003.

1. Sefy

Sefy Guest

For all those who have heard or haven't, that's where I live, i'm in one piece (again) so don't worry! i'm a survivor, although I think I got just two lifes left :lol:

Explosion occoured at 12:55 near a coffee shop "London" in Center of Netanya (near Burger King) a Terrorist blow himself up (one more down of them!) so far There are 19 wounded, 6 in Critical Condition, these are the current reports, I have no idea if there are any dead at this time. Luckily he was spotted so he didn't mange to get into the coffee shop itself.

2. chriso123

chriso123 Regular member

Good to hear you're OK.

3. cdtruckn

cdtruckn Member

I seen it on fox that day. Thy showed the body outside of the café. It must be hard for every one knowing that that can happen any time. I live in usa on the west cost. most of us have not experience terrorist attacks ever.I hope and pray for all people of the world to live together in peace. maybe one day we all can,I see things changing in your part of the world hopefully for the better, Forgive me if this offends you but I think iraq war on saddam and the gov. is a start of a good thing for all peoples. I also think that if we stick together we will win the war on terror. best to you and your country. say safe.