1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Initializing... problem

Discussion in 'Motorola phones' started by JDC85, Feb 15, 2005.

1. JDC85

JDC85 Member

I've read all these posts about way to stop the initializing problem after mobile phone tools has recognized your phone. Does anyone have a sure fire way to cure this? If so please let me know because I'm not having much luck so far. I feel like I'm so close but just can't get it to work. Also, does it have to get passed the initializing stage before you can transfer files to you phone? I assume it does but I can access all of the things I need, I just can't get it to copy to my phone without an error popping up. Thanks in advance.

2. sara2050

sara2050 Member

i had the same problem only i wasnt able to access anything on my phone like u seem to be able to. i managed to fix it yesterday by connecting my phone and starting up mobile phonetools then when the initializing thing came up i switched my phone off and on again whilst staying connected. it seems to work fine now and i can transfer files etc.