1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The LG L226WT

Discussion in 'PC hardware help' started by AngelEyz, Jun 9, 2007.

1. AngelEyz

AngelEyz Member

I recently purchased the lg l226wt. Overall I am happy with it but could use some help. One some things the picture looks really bright and on some stuff the picture looks really dark. the dark is really present when viewing files through media player 11.

My question is could anyone else who has purchased this monitor suggest some settings that might correct this problems?

Other than this I am very happy with this monitor.

Thanks to all in advance

2. sammorris

sammorris Senior member

Contrast down, brightness up perhaps? Or is the problem more specific than that?

3. AngelEyz

AngelEyz Member

No the problem is not more specific. I left the settings on factory default and it seems if I am watching video through media player it sometimes is dark. Other video is light sometimes. I was curious as to know if there is a universal setting for video or should I just play with the settings till I get one I like.

Thanks for the reply it was greatly appreciated

4. sammorris

sammorris Senior member

It's not that often the case with monitors, but certainly TVs are configured to be bright and stunning out of the box (with a noticeable sacrifice in image quality), but as long as its not really with any specific application it should only take fiddling with the settings to get them how you like them.