1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

the most basic thread about unlocking

Discussion in 'Nokia - Unlocking' started by mrankin27, Dec 30, 2007.

1. mrankin27

mrankin27 Guest

hey yall, a total nube here asking a qustion about unlocking my Nokia 6010.. If i remove the cingular SIM card and unlock, will i be ready to put a new card in for use in Spain?? do all phones have international capability when unlocked?

thanks SO much!!

2. MCCRASH

MCCRASH Active member

6010 willnt work.Other network coverage.

3. mrankin27

mrankin27 Guest

huh? i believe your trying to say that it wont work because its only a dual band GSM, not triband, what is the norm in Europe.... i'm really not sure though, any other helps??

4. MCCRASH

MCCRASH Active member

The Nokia 6010 is an entry-level mobile phone with a Nokia Series 30 96 × 65 color user interface. It operates on North American GSM-1900 and GSM-850 networks. GPRS is used for data transmission and mobile Internet WAP service. Users can download Java applications, background images and polyphonic ringtones. The phone supports SMS and MMS messaging, and includes an IM client for AOL Instant Messenger and ICQ in the latest firmware revisions. The 6010 is of the DCT4 hardware generation. This phone is excellent when it comes to radio frequency reception. In North America it is a popular and affordable option for many who are looking for a basic but reliable phone.

Europa(mainly)- GSM 900/1800.

Last edited: Jan 1, 2008