1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

This doesn't make any sense

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by Jasper44, Apr 26, 2005.

1. Jasper44

Jasper44 Regular member

I have 1click dvd copy and when it is done reading a movie and ready to burn it spits out memorex dvds and Taiyo Yuden dvds, but it burns verbatim and tdk with no problem. I know I can just get tdk or verbatim but I have a bunch or Taiyo Yuden dvds and a few memorex dvds that I dont want to waste. It doesn't just spit them out either it screws them up so that can't be used anymore. And it isn't the burner which is a brand new memorex since I accidentally kicked the tray when it was open on my plextor and broke it but anyways I say that its not the brunrer cuz i tried burning a movie already backed up with roxio and it burnt the memorex and taiyo yuden dvds just fine. So what is up with 1click dvd copy????????

2. Jasper44

Jasper44 Regular member

And what also is weird is I downloaded the dvd identifier program and the memorex which don't work, and the philips dvds that I got for 8 bucks that do work both come up as CMC so how can 1 work and not the other...and the taiyo yudens come up as real and not fake taiyos so I don't see why those don't work. This just doesn't make any sense to me.

3. camstuf

camstuf Guest

It makes a lot of sense...If you search this forum on [bold]media/problems issues[/bold], you will see that you've just verified said issues.

4. scf_au

scf_au Regular member

Sometimes burn programs matter. Try use another one (e.g Nero, Decrypter) to see how they fit.