1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ths really pees me off!!!

Discussion in 'Safety valve' started by brian100, Apr 12, 2004.

1. brian100

brian100 Guest

A newbie posted a new thread on the "advanced DVD-r" section. The original post was worded,in a way, that obvious forum rules against piracy had been broken.

I posted a reply to remind him of this..so what did the cretin do?...He changed his original post to avoid any breech of forum rules!!, whilst leaving my original thread open for obvious attack.

It just takes the effing biscuit this..I have not posted the thread yet beacuse, without doubt, most of you have read the thread already.

Thee is a post on the "Afterdawn feedback & suggestions" section regarding the possibility of limiting the ability of "Newbies" to post on the advanced section. I was initially totally against this potential rule change, but now I have changed my mind. I am totally in favour of it!!
    _X_X_X_X_X_[small]Why are The Samaritans always engaged?[/small]

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 12, 2004
  2. drchips

drchips Active member

Brian, I know and have read the thread you are referring to....

Why do you think I OFTEN quote the original post when it is something controversial/bad/rule breaking??

It is so easy for a poster to edit earlier posts to make someone look bad, as you have discovered...

The "Doc"

3. Praetor

Praetor Moderator Staff Member

1. You remind him of piracy so he changes his post -- nothing wrong with that. Saves me the work of having to change it myself. If you feel uncomfortable with answering then dont answer

2. That same thing has happened to me before :p But realize that (a) all posts are datestamped and (b) the edit is also datestamped.