1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Tiff and Giff Files?

Discussion in 'Other video questions' started by windows, Mar 6, 2004.

1. windows

windows Member

I am not sure how to word this. I have visited several web pages and I see small amounts of Music Video's that repeats itself over and over. I will like to know what software I need to do this. I have being trying to create a slideshow out of music video captures. But the files I create, or still images. Jpegs or Bitmaps. Please Help.

Windows

2. Prisoner

Prisoner Guest

If you have a lot of stills and you want to put them into an avi or movie the best progam I have used is Corel Rave. With this cheap program you can import all types of files, set the frame rate and set it to loop. Just as you have seen on many websites.

3. windows

windows Member

Thanks for replying, I let you know how it comes out.
    Windows.

4. Prisoner

Prisoner Guest

An other way using freeware, is with Image J. Youn download if for free, and turn a collection of images into a stack. Then convert the image stack to Avi file. I don`t think you can change the frame rate, but a newer plugin may have been created to do that.

5. windows

windows Member

Thanks!

I could not find coral rave as a free download.

Windows

6. Prisoner

Prisoner Guest

Corel Rave is part of the Draw imaging suit, its not available as a freeware. Image J from NIH should work out, if you know Java you can also write your own plugin to do any modification.

7. windows

windows Member

I check out the software this weekend.

Thanks Again

Windows

8. windows

windows Member

I can not find the software you mentioned. Am I able to cut and paste videos to make them work?

9. Prisoner

Prisoner Guest

Go to this website:
    http://rsb.info.nih.gov/ij/download.html

What are you file types? You can open and edit .mov, .avi, and some other common files. This is really good free software for turning images into movies. For movie file editing other programs might be better.