1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

TMGEnc cutting doesn't work

Discussion in 'MPEG-1 and MPEG-2 encoding (AVI to DVD)' started by honesty, Oct 9, 2002.

1. honesty

honesty Guest

I suceeded for changing from DVD to VCD by using SmartRipper, DVD2avi, and TMGEnc. But I still have a problem. When I use TMGEnc to cut VCD into small peace, TMGEnc doesn't work. I mean that I had fixed in one CD in TMGEnc cutting tool, but when I have just clicked OK, there is a dialog comes out and when I clicked the dialog botton the dialog and TMGEnc disappeared.
    I did it many times but it didn't change. I don't know what should I do now? It's really a big trouble for me.
    Please help me...!!
    thanks,

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 9, 2002
  2. VCDjunkie

VCDjunkie Moderator Staff Member

3. honesty

honesty Guest

I have used the DV tool as recommended but, it still has a problem with my splited files.
    I can split the big-file into a two small-file. but one of them I can't play it with the WinMedia. When I try to do, the warning dialog "Your splited file is not supported!" comes out. Why? What's wrong with my splited file?
    Please, help me!!
    Thanks in advance.