1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

TMPGEnc won't support 'd2v' file in XP...

Discussion in 'MPEG-1 and MPEG-2 encoding (AVI to DVD)' started by daisey158, Sep 14, 2002.

1. daisey158

daisey158 Guest

I've previously had success with encoding 'd2v' files which have been generated with DVD2AVI V1.76 and then encoded with TMPGEnc V2.56 but this was with Win 98. I've now changed to XP and have tried the same software but I'm back to a previous problem of an 'unsupported' d2v file. I've tried different versions of TMPGEnc inc V2.57 & 2.58 but no success. I've also tried the VFAPI download but that doesn't do alot either... I did have this problem before with 98 but sorted it out after reading several other threads but I'm now stummped. Is it XP or is it me being stupid and overlooking something simple.... HEELLLPPP

2. dRD

dRD I hate titles Staff Member

You need to have matching version of VFAPI plugin to your TMPGEnc -- find the latest one from TMPGEnc's homepage.

Then you need to have dvd2avi.vfp in your DVD2AVI directory -- and if it doesn't work, try to copy it to TMPGEnc's installation dir as well.