1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

tranfering games and burning

Discussion in 'Xbox - Software discussion' started by freecity, Mar 13, 2005.

1. freecity

freecity Guest

hey i just have 2 questions.

1. i just sent a game to my hardrive from my xbox (throught ftp server) now how do i burn that game file onto the a dvd?

2. where can i find n64 roms to play on my xbox 9surreal64). i really wanna get goldeneye, lol. thanks alot guys!

2. freecity

freecity Guest

someone plz help. plzzzz!

3. modster

modster Regular member

go to xbins and get box c-tool program. this will create xiso, then you can use nero or any other programs to burn the xiso to dvd. Remember to make sure your xbe is patched or you will not be able to play this backup dvd.

got one question for you...I noticed that everyone is doing this too. But why use a great and powerful xbox to play N64 emulator and roms? why? It's cheaper just to buy a N64 system from ebay.

4. freecity

freecity Guest

oh thanks alot man! lol i guess its just more convenient to have all ur fav n64 games saved on ur xbox.

5. modster

modster Regular member

i hear you! the old school games stuff was awesome!

6. freecity

freecity Guest

hey man, im having a problem. i tranfered fifa 2005 from my hd to my pc, but the file is like 2.4 gb and its only supposed to be 1.76gb. then i convert it to an iso using Xiso and it doesnt play. can someone plz help me out here? thanks!

7. modster

modster Regular member

what are you using to transfer these files? how do you know it is supposed to be 1.76gb?

maybe just delete the files on xbox and use boxplorer copy the files to xbox had drive again and then use flashfxp to transfer the files to pc.