1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

TROJANS... PEASE HELP!!!!

Discussion in 'Windows - Virus and spyware problems' started by kgtrain, Apr 8, 2007.

1. KotaGuy

KotaGuy Regular member

Search for and delete these Files:

C:\Documents and Settings\Kayla\My Documents\My Downloads\Comp\GenuineWindowsPatcher.rar
    C:\Documents and Settings\Kayla\My Documents\My Downloads\Comp\miniputtsetup.exe

Though I sympathize with your situation... you have used a crack to bypass Microsoft's WGA check. It looks like you also have a cracked copy of the Kaspersky Suite.

I do not condone the use of cracks or cracked applications in any way.

As such... I'm sorry... but my help ends here.

Hope you resolve your problems.

@bkf - I'll let the others know... you need to care of your health first and foremost.

2. kgtrain

kgtrain Regular member

Although I have used these cracks, they remain the only ones. I needed to receive updates from MS didn't want to go through the hassle of installing xp yet again & the Kaspersky Suite crack was downloaded so i could hopefully rid my computer of whatever is wrong with it, trialing other anti-virus with the intention to buy it once i knew it worked. Ne way, thank you very much for your help, i thought i was doomed from the start. Suppose its my own fault for not reinstalling the legit version of xp in the 1st place. Let this be a lesson to everyone... If you want something it buy it, otherwise you never know whats attached.
    @ bkf atleast you wouldnt need much lighting :)
    im sorry to hear about your situation, i can only hope you get well soon... So I can ask you for help someday!

Last edited: Apr 20, 2007
  3. bkf

bkf Guest

Thanks. I hope so to. Yea I don't need lamps anymore. I can even erase a disk lol. Everytime they fix one spot another shows up.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 21, 2007