1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

TV out and ati radeon schemes

Discussion in 'Home Theater PC' started by julia1855, Mar 14, 2004.

1. julia1855

julia1855 Guest

I have tried searching this forum for an answer to my question, but I can't find anything. I have an ati radeon 9200 video card. I am able to watch movies, play video games, etc on the television, but I can't figure out how to make a scheme to switch back and forth between the tv and computer. I can't play a game or view a movie if someone else wants to watch tv. I've tried messing with the ati schemes and setting the tv as the primary, but it doesn't help. What am I missing? Is there a tutorial somewhere for setting up different schemes. Thanks for any help.

2. gotisos

gotisos Guest

oops double post :-0
    _X_X_X_X_X_[small][​IMG][/small]

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 26, 2004
  3. gotisos

gotisos Guest

i think what you want to do is extend you desktop so you can use both displays at once right??? well if this is your problem, you nneed to check that box in the pic below

[​IMG]

also you need to make sure that you have selected the second display, the number two once you do that you should have two desktops, just drag whatever player you are using to the right hand side of the screen and it should appear seperate from your primary desktop, hope that works!!!