1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Unlock Nokia 6010 -- PLEASE HELP!!!!!

Discussion in 'Nokia - Unlocking' started by JWJackson, Jun 9, 2007.

1. JWJackson

JWJackson Member

I seem to be having some issues with a Nokia 6010 I recently was sent as a standby phone. I am currently a Cungular/AT&T USA customer and the phone was originally used with the old AT&T wireless. Maybe because I have very little to no intellect with any of this modern this and that with cell phones...but I see all of these #ptw followed by numbers and such. I tried typing things I have seen in these forums but get lost. For example; I tried to type a number X amount of times to represent a letter and before I can finish the code I run out of places to enter digits to complete the code. Is there someone out there who could explain to me, as if explaining to a child, what it is I need to do (aside get through the next couple of weeks before I renew my contract and get a new phone) to make my current Cingular sim card work in this older Nokia 6010 from the AT&T wireless era? Any help is GREATLY appreciated!

IMEI: 010417/00/899029/7
    CODE: 0520235JL30TC
    SERVICE: Cingular/AT&T Wireless USA

2. NoLimit04

NoLimit04 Active member

#pw+426 167 256 433 764+7#