1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

upper screen problem

Discussion in 'Nintendo DS' started by d0ughb0y, Apr 8, 2007.

1. d0ughb0y

d0ughb0y Member

hi, this is a stupid question, but is there such a thing as pirated r4?? if so, can it mess up the upper screen? i just purchased the r4 a day ago and the lower half of the upper screen is basically blurred with lines. is this the ds problem or is it the r4 that messed it up? oh and i also tried a real version game and also got the same problem.

2. magus7091

magus7091 Regular member

I don't know if there are pirated R4's but it sounds to me like a coincidence, that your upper screen went to crap about the same time you started using that.

3. mr_hanky

mr_hanky Regular member

There are pirate R4s in China, they are supplied wth built in memory (bit of a give away their fake) and although they workish, their support is crap.

Chances are you don't have a pirate R4, and also even less chance of any device messing up yor top screen like that, My guess is something may have physically damaged the screen or connections to the screen to cause this problem, so lik magus7091 said, a coincidence.

4. d0ughb0y

d0ughb0y Member

i guess i gotta send the ds back then.
    thanks alot guys