1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

using nero incd

Discussion in 'CD-R(W) Media' started by teraus, Dec 16, 2004.

1. teraus

teraus Member

I have been using nero incd for a few months the latest version. I had a problem after copying a file to the dvdrw disk. then windows xp was unable to open the disk.
    nero cant help you with this problem or they dont want to I had to buy a program called iso buster for 26$us to open the disk and it worked ok.
    I emailed nero to ask why I had to spend this money to be able to read the disk when I spent so much on the nero software.
    I never received a reply
    is there any way to open disks using incd that windows wont

2. pulsar

pulsar Active member

Nero incd4 is a really BAD of software. Most here will not even have it installed.

3. DogBomb

DogBomb Regular member

Do not use Nero InCD or Roxio DirectCD! They are proprietary which means if you try to read your disc on a PC without the software installed, you won't be able to! Burn it normally like everyone else, you weirdo. ;)

4. teraus

teraus Member

I never intent to use my incd disks on any other pc. It is for my pesonal back up only. I use a dvdrw and it is so handy to to back up to various folders on the run.

5. cossie

cossie Guest

does anyone here know if INcd stuffs up drives cause i use INcd and my dvd drive doesnt recognise some blank dvd's at all, ive also had a prob playing audio cd's back in wmp 10 my whole system just crashes out!

6. diabolos

diabolos Guest

I have that same problem with DirectCD.

7. cossie

cossie Guest

ok well ive sorted out my drive prob, but i had to recover my whole system and reload the lot! dont know what the prob was but i think it may have been something to do with my registry being knackered by registry repairing progs and also a corrupt windows media player 10 file. all is good now and i have INcd again but dont use it, prefer to burn things to disc and use multi session to add later :)

8. cossie

cossie Guest

ok well ive sorted out my drive prob, but i had to recover my whole system and reload the lot! dont know what the prob was but i think it may have been something to do with my registry being knackered by registry repairing progs and also a corrupt windows media player 10 file. all is good now and i have INcd again but dont use it, prefer to burn things to disc and use multi session to add later :)

9. cossie

cossie Guest

10. cossie

cossie Guest

sorry didnt mean to post twice, i.e froze up on clicking reply! sorry guys :)

11. pulsar

pulsar Active member

windows media 10 can cause probs with burning dvds. I will not have it in my PC.

12. cossie

cossie Guest

so what media player do you use? cause i kind of like wmp10

13. pulsar

pulsar Active member

windvd works for me