1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

v180 Firmware

Discussion in 'Motorola phones' started by MotleyC, Apr 30, 2005.

1. MotleyC

MotleyC Member

Does anyone know what is the latest version of the software out? I currently have @(#)R364_G_0B.D1.32R and was wondering if it was a good idea to update. I have also added the video option through P2kTools but it does not show up in the multimedia section. I am very new to this and so any help would be appreciated. I was also wondering if there was any way to get the date to showup on the screen someplace?

2. MotleyC

MotleyC Member

3. warp1g

warp1g Member

I am running R365_G_0B.D2.2ER -- I believe its the latest Cingular/AT&T flash/flex monster pack agvailable. It supposedly provides better reception though I think they are just screwing around with how the number of bars displayed is calculated.

-wP

4. MotleyC

MotleyC Member

What is a monster pack? Could you send me a link or send me the file? I have P2ktools so I am pretty sure I can figure out how to upgrade it. You have to put the phone in flash mode right? Do you also know way to make the date show up on the main screen?

5. warp1g

warp1g Member

You need PST to do the flash. Get motokit from motomodders.com -- it will let you change the GPRS text and display the date if you like.

I'll send you a PM regarding the monster flash.

-wP

6. ikkoku

ikkoku Member

wp... do you know whether that R365_G_0B.D2.2ER monster pack will relock the phones if flashed to it?