1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

V265

Discussion in 'Motorola phones' started by jastran, Mar 22, 2005.

1. jastran

jastran Member

I'm going crazy with this phone tools software. I have a Motorola V265, and I finally have everything set up, the software is updated to the 3.2 version. When I plug in my phone, the phone on my computer shows Verizon, everything looks ok, but when i try to transfer a ringtone or synchronize my phone, I get a message that it is unable to communicate with my phone. I have been working on this for weeks and it is driving me nuts. Has anyone with the V265 gotten this thing to work and know how to get around this problem?

2. mossyy

mossyy Regular member

thats happen to me before but with a different fone and all i did is switch off my fone and power on again, then Restart the computer, and plug again and works fine :D

3. jastran

jastran Member

Thanks Mossey for the info, but I have tried this numerous of times and still no luck. I even got it to the point where I could read my inbox, but still have not been able to synchronize nor make transfers to my phone. Does anyone know if there is some kind of a lock that prevents the phone from receiving transfers? All I want is to be able to use my data cable to transfer ringtones. Worst purchase ever.

4. mossyy

mossyy Regular member

have u tried using P2Kman??!!