1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

VCdeasy to nero PLEASE HELP!!

Discussion in 'MPEG-1 and MPEG-2 encoding (AVI to DVD)' started by sbeckham, Dec 28, 2002.

1. sbeckham

sbeckham Member

hi, i'm so new to this and i've used all the guides i could find and i'm still stuck. I converted my avi files w/TMPGEnc (no prob. there)...i then wanted to add chapters and menus and i used vcdeasy (no problem there)..my PROBLEM HOWEVER is the fact that i don't know what to do next. I tried to burn it onto a vcd w/ vcdeasy and it said error. i changed settings still, but no luck. so then i tried to import those 3 bin/cue/cd thingy files i got from vcdeasy into nero but it says something like no image, no sound, and when i tried to burn the bin file as a image it didnt work either. PLEASEEEEE HELP ME! i need this last step cause i think i'm close to finishing a vcd w/ chapters and menues but i'm stuck. how do i go from vcdeasy to nero? or how do i burn w/vcdeasy? my hero will be the person who can help me!

2. HaroldW

HaroldW Guest

For VCDEasy, in the bottom right corner, does it say ASPI seems valid: yes, or ASPI seems valid: no? If it says ASPI seems valid: no, that is your main problem. In that case I suggest you go to: http://www.afterdawn.com/software/cdr_software/cdr_tools/frcaspi.cfm , download the ForceASPI drivers, install them and reboot. If after you reboot, it shows "ASPI seems valid: yes" then on the CDRDAO settings page, select generic-mmc as the force driver for the CD Writer, select your specific CD Writer in the dropdown menu for that section and check the force execution box. Now you should be able to burn using CDRDAO, which is the CD burning program built in to VCDEasy.

3. sbeckham

sbeckham Member

i did it, it burned fine,i folled the guide to add chaopters and menus but my menu is not visable. all i see is the very bottom part of my picture and a black screen. the interactiveness i wanted is not shown, i can't go from chapter to chapter, BUT the movie DOES play. what did i do wrong?