1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Video Capturing VHS to burn to DVD

Discussion in 'Video capturing from analog sources' started by bf2539, Feb 17, 2005.

1. bf2539

bf2539 Member

will item ADS DVD Xpress---per the advertisement it says:
    Now you can capture video into MPEG-1 or MPEG-2 (VCD, SVCD or DVD) at up to 720 x 480 (720 x 576 PAL) from any analog or digital source. DVD XPress is the fastest and simplest way to get movies from video tape to a high quality VCD, SVCD or DVD disk. Capture video in the Easy to use Capture Wizard application or Video Studio 7 SE DVD and then “Create Disk” to burn your movies on to CD or DVD disk.

Is this all I need and will it work since it plugs in by USB port.

2. Minion

Minion Senior member

Yes you can get away with just useing that and of cource you have to have the Driver.....

3. bf2539

bf2539 Member

Are there any problems using this and is there a problem with SP2 or not having SP2. I need to find something that will work when you buy it without buying more and more and more. Do you have a better suggestion. I have Video Card ATI Sapphire Radeon 9600 Atlantis 250Mb on board + AMD Athlon XP 2800+, ASUS A7N8X-E Motherboard and 1GB of ram.