1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Video Problem

Discussion in 'Xbox - Hardware boot discussion' started by Blade3D, Dec 24, 2004.

1. Blade3D

Blade3D Member

I am new to the modding scene and could use some help. I just installed my Xenium ICE solderless chip. First 10 times or so I booted it worked fine going to the OS. I was having some problems burning evox to disc, so I used my flash drive and put the evox bios on there. Rebooted everything worked fine. Played a backup disc fine, and booted Slayer Evox fine. Decided I wanted to install my 160GB hd before I installed Slayer. Now my xbox just has a blank screen, I think it is still loading the Xenium OS due to the fact if I hit A,A,A it will load the default M$ dashboard, I know this because I can here the sounds of it so the sound works fine, and then the eject light starts blinking red and green. Any help on this problem would be appreciated.

Could it be a eeprom problem? not sitting on LPC right?
    or what?

Last edited: Dec 24, 2004
  2. punqewe

punqewe Active member

I'm more of a tsop guy,but I would say the first thing to look for is if your chip is seated properly.