1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

virus problem

Discussion in 'Windows - Virus and spyware problems' started by kamrez224, Jan 6, 2012.

1. kamrez224

kamrez224 Member

please somebody help me ,i had backdoor tdss 565 found by Dr webcure it did not remove it so i bought spyware doctor,i ran several scans and it removed all infestations,but still sometime i get redirected to a different webpage and also lately i have noticed when i go to homepage of firefox or internet explorer and select any news under the advertisement it comes with a message blocked by spyware doctor and gives procedure how to unblock it.this message appears as part of page rather than a pop up.
    please advice me how to get rid of it i run windows xp

2. scorpNZ

scorpNZ Active member

If it's this product below & it's blocking links when you clik them read the tutorial of the product to understand why it is doing so, as for redirection it's most probably somth'n left behind in the hosts file that the scanners missed or your infection is still present,i can't help any further as i don't waste time attempting removal if i get an infection i just use my imaging software to recover to an earlier time,not to be confused with windows system restore,personally you should save any important data & reformat & reinstall but this time use easeus todo backup,it's free & create one time images of C at different points of reinstall of the OS & Software

http://www.pctools.com/spyware-doctor/

unsubscribed

3. kamrez224

kamrez224 Member

many thanks friend for your answer

4. aldan

aldan Active member

run hijack this and post a log and we can have a look.