1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

VTS questions from a newb

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by Slavex, Feb 28, 2007.

1. Slavex

Slavex Member

ok I am not a total newb, but definitely not an expert. I recently have started experiencing problems burning DVD's from Torrents I've downloaded. It seems that there is something missing from the files, but for the life of me I can't tell you what. I am not sure if it's Nero7 that's suddenly causing problems, but Shrink and Decrypter keep coming up with errors when I try to load the files from the folder they are in. I have no idea what the hell I am doing wrong. Any ideas guys? I am going to try uninstalling Nero 7 and going back to 6 to see if that makes a difference.

2. kgtrain

kgtrain Regular member

some more info would be good. what are the extensions of the files you are trying to burn at the time you downloaded them, what did you convert them into, how did you convert them & what are the error messages that are coming up?
    Just post a detailed description from beginning to start, then someone should be able to help you :)